Bright Start for Your Baby helps you get ready for the big day.
There's a lot to learn and keep track of when you're pregnant. Bright Start® Pregnancy Tracker helps you stay healthy through every step of your pregnancy.
AmeriHealth Caritas brings to our members Bright Start® Pregnancy Tracker, a new app that helps soon-to-be-moms have healthy pregnancies. Bright Start® Pregnancy Tracker is available at no cost for pregnant members of these
AmeriHealth Caritas health plans:
- AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa.
- AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana.
Bright Start® is easy to use. Just enter your baby’s due date and your own date of birth. Bright Start® will then set up your pregnancy milestones.
Add your health history and answer questions about how you feel, your habits, and activities you do. Bright Start® will make a healthy pregnancy action plan just for you. Your pregnancy action plan can help you break unhealthy habits, let you know which health tests you need, and more.
Through Bright Start®, you can:
- Set reminders: Don’t forget your important tasks when you’re pregnant, like getting to your prenatal appointments. We’ll help remind you.
- Get real-time health advice: Add your symptoms or issues. Get on-the-spot health advice and an action plan, just for you.
- Give us a call with just a tap: Get help quickly from our staff, and never worry about losing our number. Connect to the Bright Start toll-free number and the 24/7 Nurse Help Line through the app.
- Remember mom’s health: Track your weight gain. Use reminders to stay hydrated or take your vitamins. Get tips to stay healthy while you are pregnant.
- Watch weekly ultrasound videos: See what babies look like during each week of pregnancy.
- Celebrate your pregnancy milestones: Learn what’s new at every stage of your pregnancy.
- Relax with Baby Boost: Take a few seconds every day to send positive thoughts and release happy hormones to your baby.
Have a healthy, happy baby. If you’re an AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana member or an AmeriHealth Caritas Iowa member and a soon-to-be mom, download Bright Start® Pregnancy Tracker today.
Nurse midwives, medical experts, and a board-certified OB/GYN who has more than 15 years' experience taking care of pregnant women and their babies helped us develop our app. Our content is validated by national clinical guidelines.
Our app was developed with the help of a board-certified OB/GYN who has more than 15 years' experience taking care of pregnant women and their babies. Nurse midwives and other medical experts offered additional help with our app. Our content is validated by national clinical guidelines. Email your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.