Due Date Plus for Regence helps you track your pregnancy milestones, look up symptoms and issues, and connect to your maternity program services, so you can have a healthier pregnancy.
This program is currently available to Regence members. Due Date Plus for Regence offers pregnant women a great new app. Due Date Plus for Regence helps you keep track of your pregnancy, set reminders, and receive a customized action plan.
Use this app to:
- Look up symptoms and learn about health issues in pregnancy
- Track your weight gain
- Keep a list of things to talk about with your doctor, and set reminders
- View ultrasound videos showing what babies look like at each stage of pregnancy
- Get daily updates with important tips and inspirational quotes to stay positive and motivated
Due Date Plus for Regence can help you understand symptoms or issues that arise throughout your pregnancy, giving you real-time health advice, and a customized action plan. The plan can include talking to your health provider about an issue, calling a resource in your area, enrolling in a pregnancy management program offered by your health plan, or using one of the in-app tools to check your weight or take time to relax.
It’s easy to use: just enter your due date and birth date!
- Week-by-week updates
- Due date calculator
- Weight gain calculator
- Pregnancy milestones
- Daily tips and affirmations
- Look up symptoms and issues
- Personalized healthy pregnancy actions
- BabyBoost relaxation tool
Due Date Plus for Regence was developed in conjunction with a board-certified OB-GYN who has over 15 years' experience caring for pregnant women and their babies. Other contributors include nurse midwives and other medical experts. Our content is validated by national clinical guidelines. We welcome your comments and suggestions; please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.